14.10.2013

- - -

– in front of an old icelandic house –
 Next to the Skógarfoss waterfall is the Skógar Folk Museum and I really recommend this 
one. Go and visit this amazing, beautiful and confusing place. The museum consists of
two parts – outside and inside. You can go inside some really cute, old houses outside. 
They are veeery cute! Look at this Instagram photo I made of this amazing, colorful 
kitchen. The "inside part" of Skógasafn Museum is packed with a lot of stuff. Random,
creepy, nice and amazing old stuff. I can't even list everything, cause there is just to 
much. But enjoy the pictures below, maybe you will get a picture what to expect. 
– window –
– model world –
– walking away from a beautiful little house –
– paint on wood –
– old piano –
– children playing school –
– model boat –
– fishing gear –
– handsome men –
– old ropes –
– fishing gear –
– letters –
– this scares me –
– these two... amazing! –
– rooms full of random stuff –
– seahorse & bugs –
– seal –
– I have no idea... it confused me –

Keine Kommentare: